Friday, 30 January 2009
g-day everyone hope u r all well and keeping an eye on my blog,nice to c all u followers!!!!! don`t forget u can leave me pictures aswell and videos!!!!!!! well we`ve been staying in a place called mollymook which is 4 hours south of sydney.we have been staying with ricks uncle and auntie who have been so hospitable. went scuba diving today which was great.back on the road 2moro driving back north up to the blue mountains which are supposed to be spectacular.then heading up to queensland for some seriously hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that the weather has been cold,think in the last 10days it hasnt been bellow 30degrees. will be addingsome photos in the next couple of days so keep up to date,love u all lots and miss u all lots take care jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi J,its Toby and Nick the Greek, im at Nick's we are just checking out your blog before we go the Priory CA Friday meeting, I'm getting back on track, and i have had fantastic support from all the people that I love and care about in the fellowship. I know I've relapsed but that does not mean that I am giving up on recovery, and hopefully I will get stronger, and I believe that everything happens for a reason even if it takes a long time to filter through, we will see the meaning of this relapse. I love you loads and miss you very much. x
GDAY BRO, SOUNDS LIKE ITS HARD WORK OVER THERE WITH ALL THE R&R, GLAD TO HEAR YOUR ENJOYING IT,GONA HAVE TO WRITE A BOOK WHEN YOU GET BACK ABOUT ALL YOUR ADVENTURES,"AA AUSSIE ADVENTURES" HAS A RING TO IT, IF YOU CLICK ON OUR FOLLOWING PHOTO ON YOUR BLOG,IT GOES TO OUR BLOG WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE FAT BOY IN ACTION AND PHOTOS OF YOU AND HIM, ALL THE BEST THE RAM (Rob Amanda Marley)
alright jase mate youre looking well, its james here spurs lost again today but hey by the time u get home u might see the light and become a gooner!!!!!!!!!joke.the pictures are great mate, im on skype now and ive found youre number so i will bell you next week,glad youre enjoying yourself make the most of it bro lov ya j xxx
Easy J,got your blog address from Dawn and thought i would follow you on your journey.Looks like you are having a fab time down under.
We had a great day yesterday as iw was Desmonds Baptism.It was a great day aand night,everyone enjoyed themselves.I will email u some snaps,
take care geez
U RRRRRRRRR's
Hi Jason, Its smartypants here, Micks friend! Good to hear you are keeping well and having a great time with the boyz! Its snowing here in St Albans at the moment, so I think I will have some curry to warm up! All the best - Look forward to hearing all about the campervan adventures!
aahhhhh - keep forgetting username and having to sign up all over again! Sounds like you are having maximum fun in the sun and glad to hear it!! Snowed in here - fffffrrreeeezing!!!
Quite a lot of stuff going on for me - Wes moving out! To personal to go into on this, will bore you via email. I'm hanging on in there though and pushing on through. Miss you. Love Em XXX
J
I'm having all sorts of trouble learning how to blog.
How do I post photos?
Katy Spurs
Heya Jx, hope you are safe what with all the forest fires and trouble on the news at the moment. I know that Australia is a big place, but I'm not sure where you were planning to be this week, so prayers are with you for safety. I've loaded some pictures of the latest Top Golf Challenge Cup onto my blog. Nick looking masculine as always in his swing-through :-) Pxx
Squeezer -Looks like you are having a great time and keeping everything in order!! Things are ok here, Max is away on his French exchange and we are all off skiing tomorrow - snow looks great. Look after yourself and have fun. I will try and look up your blog more regularly!! Ange XX
Post a Comment